So, I'm on day two of the wait from h-e-double-hockey sticks. Although its not raining today, so that is a bonus. Or at least its not raining, yet.
I just ate a chili-bacon dog for breakfast. That probably will end up being a mistake later.
I've decided that we are going to start trying for baby2. Or at least we might in August. Maybe. For some reason my mother told my sister I was going to wait until NatNat was 4, I have no idea where she gets her information. Now I need to loose 5lbs, start taking vitamins (I went and bought those at lunch), and track my cycle. Fun, fun. Let the OCD games begin.
Although, once again, the whole baby2 plan is dependent on what happens work wise. Is it too soon to phone about those applications? Yeah, that's what I thought.
I started this post this morning, and it is now afternoon (wah-freaking-hoo), and I've been told we might be able to go live tomorrow. Thank you. Although I have yet to see the piece of code I need. And it still hasn't rained, although there are now clouds. I wonder which will happen first. Code or rain?
Still waiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment