Name: Kris, short for Kristin
Birth date: February 1
Birthplace: Winnipeg
Current Location: My office
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown, blond, red.... at least today. Next week, who knows!
Height: 5′3.5″
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
LAYER TWO:
Your heritage: Irish, Irish, Irish, smattering of English and Scottish
The shoes you wore today: brown ballet flats with little buckles on them. Very cute.
Your weakness: The inability to stop talking when I should.
Your fears: being buried alive.
Your perfect pizza: hand-tossed crust, a little sauce ground beef, bacon, black olives and extra cheese
Goal you’d like to achieve: Write a book
LAYER THREE:
Your most overused phrase on AIM: I rarely instant message. but in emails I do tend to use the word 'awesome' a lot, and its something I never say out loud.
Your first waking thoughts: Stupid dog
Your best physical feature: My eyes
What you miss the most: being free of responsibility
LAYER FOUR:
Pepsi or Coke: Neither: If I have too, maybe a caffeine free diet Pepsi
McDonald’s or Burger King: Neither, if I can help it.
Single or group dates: now single, in my mis-spent youth group
Adidas or Nike: Nike, I guess.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate, duh
Cappuccino or coffee: Neither, I don't drink caffeine
LAYER FIVE:
Smoke: very briefly when I was young and apparently stupid
Cuss: Shit, no.
Sing: Only in the car, and only for NatNat
Take a shower everyday: If I can.
Do you think you’ve been in love: Yes
Want to go to college: Went twice.
Liked high school: Depended on the day. People who say high school was the best time of their life need some serious help.
Want to get married: Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, still wearing it.
Believe in yourself: Usually.
Get motion sickness: No.
Think you’re attractive: Generally yes, but there is always room for improvement.
Think you’re a health freak: No.
Get along with your parent(s): Generally.
Like thunderstorms: Sometimes. not always, but sometimes.
Play an instrument: Piano
LAYER SIX: In the past month…
Drank alcohol: Yes
Smoked: No
Done a drug: Over the counter only
Made out: Yeppers
Gone on a date: Sadly, no. We did try to set something up, it just fell through.
Gone to the mall: More times than I care to admit.
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No. Although I think I did that in June.
Eaten sushi: Never.
Been on stage: Been a long time. Since high school.
Been dumped: No.
Gone skating: No.
Made homemade cookies: I don't bake. Ever.
Gone skinny dipping: Not recently.
Dyed your hair: Yes.
Stolen anything: No!
LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
Played a game that required removal of clothing: yes
If so, was it mixed company: Yes.
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: More times than I am proud of.
Been caught “doing something”: Yep. Another proud moment there.
Been called a tease: Yes. But it was by a guy's mother. Go figure.
Gotten beaten up: No
Shoplifted: When I was about 6, I stole a pack of gum. My guilt stays with me, always.
Changed who you were to fit in: Isn't this required of all teenagers? I wouldn't do it now, but certainly then.
LAYER EIGHT:
Age you hope to be married: Got married at 26. Seemed like a good age.
Numbers and Names of Children: 1 girl. Natalie, aka NatNat
How do you want to die: Well now, that is a morbid question.
Where you want to go to college: UofManitoba, and I graduated in 1998.
What do you want to be when you grow up: Happy.
What country would you most like to visit: Italy or Russia
LAYER NINE:
Number of people I could trust with my life: Probably a higher number of people than I would trust with my money or my child.
Number of CDs that I own: Not a clue.
Number of piercings: Four, two in each ear.
Number of tattoos: One, on my back.
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Maybe twice? I really don't know.
Number of scars on my body: Too many to count. Although the c-section scar is the prettiest...
Number of things in my past that I regret: Only 1. because all my other minor regrets stem from the original regret. So I'm going to say 1.
Now, how about you?

No comments:
Post a Comment