I hate waiting. Not even just a little bit, but a lot. I have zero patience on a good day, and today is not one of them.
I am sitting here waiting, and have been since about Noon, for someone to send me a line of code that I need to finish a website I am working on. One single, tiny little line of code. The, apparently, secret location to a file I need so that this site I have been working on since February can finally be done.
Got to love government, most days it really is a lot of hurry up and wait, and I hate waiting!!!
Argh!!!
Plus, on top of that, its raining today. again. This means it has rained 4 out of the last 5 days, and its COLD out there. What is this global warming they are talking about?
Okay, I'm done. Whine over. I'm just going to go back to staring out the window at the oddly blue sky and the driving rain coming down and contemplate nothing for a while. *sigh*
July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment