June 3, 2008

Some Random 5...

I wasn't tagged for this, but Lisa (hello, Lisa!!), did it over at her blog and I thought it looked like fun so here goes...

What were you doing 10 years ago?

10 years ago I was in my early 20's, graduating from University, had just broken up with my boyfriend of 3+ years, and was really scared and confused and didn't know where my life was going to end up. Turns out, it ended up in a really great place.

Five non-work things on my to do list today?

1. laundry - it's towel night
2. vacuum
3. plant more flowers in the garden
4. make a hair appointment
5. sing silly songs with NatNat

Five snacks I enjoy?

1. Yogurt
2. cottage cheese and fruit (wow, am I boring)
3. cheese, crackers and pickles (could I be any more boring?)
4. cookies
5. kitkat bars (maybe this is a little less boring)

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire?

1. pay off debt
2. share with all my friends and family
3. Renovate the house
4. Travel. Travel. Travel.
5. buy shoes. Lots and lots of shoes.

Five places I have lived?

1 - 4. Winnipeg
5. Lorette

Five jobs I have had?

1. Babysitter
2. sales clerk
3. assistant/secretary
4. Web Designer
5. Um... that's actually it. me = lame.

And I tag the following five people

1. Leslie
2. Chelle
3. Jen
4. Kelly
5. Melissa

(now we'll see if anyone even pays attention to me! hee hee hee!).

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So, I am not the only boring one around here - finally!!!

Loved your list, love it!