I was thinking about what
Melissa said this week (you know, that thing about
toddler beds), and I started wondering when it would be appropriate to move NatNat out of her crib. We don't actually have a real toddler bed, I was thinking about just putting bed rails on a full sized bed. I've been worrying about it a lot, and Melissa really did hit the nail on the head for me.
And then last night I went to check on her before I went to bed (like I always do), and I saw this...

... and I thought to myself: "she sooooo is not ready yet for a big bed!". Problem solved, for now.
When I woke up this morning, this was how she was sleeping (I had to share, the bum on these jammies is just too funny!):
2 comments:
hah, great onesie :)
I say go with your gut - you'll know when the time is right!!!
Post a Comment