May 29, 2008

Title? Who needs a stinking title?

I don't really have much to post about. Hence the post title.

But I felt the need. Tonight is the season finale of LOST, and I'm quite excited about it. I've been a rabid LOST fan since day 1. In fact I remember when I started watching (I won't bore you with the story, but it involves a 13 inch TV, a friend, and the end of my bed... see told you, boring). So I'm quite excited now that they finally have not only an end date to the series, but more importantly an actual plan to where the story should go. 'Cause before this year... wow... *insert miming throwing darts at a wall full of story ideas here*.

Let's see what else... hmm... oh yeah, its Thin Thursday, and I've lost 1.6 of those pesky pounds I had gained back. So that's a good thing. A very good thing actually.

What else... what else...

actually I think that might be about it. So how are you doing? Everything good in your world? :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I used to watch Lost, but it got so confussing...

Congrats on those pounds - I know it isn't easy!