So, remember a couple of weeks ago when I mentioned I applied for my Dream Job? Well, this morning I got a call... I have an interview next week!! Yahoo!! I know, I know its only the first step, and zero might come of it. But at least I'm getting the chance to shine, vs never knowing why I wasn't picked based only on my resume.
So wish me luck next Thursday at 10am. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be really nervous (ya think?). :)
June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sweeeee! Good luck!
As a bit of an aside - did you know that 2008 is 'the year my friends and I all get great jobs?' seriously. It's happened for one already, I'm on an eligibility list for one, and you've got an interview. Kick ass, my dear!
I will send all the luck I have your way....
Keep us posted!
So, it's next Thursday - how did it go????
Thinking of you...
Post a Comment