June 16, 2008

More on 'Da Interview'...

Before anyone gets excited, I haven't heard about the job either way, yet. Instead I talked to my current boss. I didn't think it was fair to not warn him something was up, plus I was wondering what his reaction would be.

Turns out... very favorable. In fact, he was very, very excited about what this job would be about, and said that if I don't get the job I applied for, he would be very, very interested in re-thinking my current job and moving it in that direction. Plus he kept saying "Why didn't we think of this?"

So, I may end up with my dream job in the end without actually having to change jobs.

Weird, huh?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooh, sounds like things went well! Like I said earlier, this is supposed to be the 'year of the good job', and with the way things could go, it could definitely apply to you as well! Keep us posted!