Remember yesterday, when I said 75% of what I bought would be going back? I think I was a little high on my estimate... Its probably going to be more like 60%. So while I think I did okay, I still don't really have 'outfits'.
Let's see... out of the stuff I bought from Jacob, the capri-jeans are in, and 1 cute grey (or it is silver?) top is staying. Everything else is going back.
From The Gap, I'm going to keep 2 t-shirts, and 1 shirt, once again, everything else is going back.
From Mexx, actually from here, everything I am going to keep, only because I bought sale stuff and I had to try it on in the store or I couldn't return it except for store credit. I ended up with 3 tops, a cute sweater and a skirt.
So my Visa card, and my husband, are going to be very grateful when I do my returns next week.
So I did more or less good in the top department. But I didn't really end up with anything to wear on the lower half of my body. Do you think the people at work will mind if I come in half naked most days?? Yeah, I didn't think so either. So now I'm on the hunt for some pants or something to cover up my bum and go with all the tops I bought.
And finally the shoes...oh, the shoes... I'm keeping the shoes. Did I forget to mention I bought shoes? I bought two pairs, a cute pair of black slip ones, and these cute little brown ballet flats in a size 6!!! (This is only amazing because I wear a 4.5 or 5 normally - yes, my feet really are that small)
So was it a productive shopping trip? Yes and no. 'Cause I'm still only half dressed. But with great shoes. And it's always all about the shoes.
May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I so just did this, and nothing ended up going back.. except one tank... I spent way too much but soo needed it..
and shoes everyone needs shoes... especially on sale..
Post a Comment