May 20, 2008

Lamest Dream Job EVER....

Today, I submitted my resume for my dream job. And oddly enough my dream job isn't being paid to train a monkey - I willing do that already for free!!!

No, oddly enough, because I work for my provincial government, my dream job happens to be as a policy analyst. Yes, I really did just say that my dream job involved policy. Although, this one gets better... it was actually a job for a cross between a Policy Analyst/Web Coordinator... see, my dream job. But not only that, its a dream job that I know I could do in a heart beat. And it does have a lot to do with the increase in pay. I would end up making almost 15K more a year than I do now when its all said and done. Would be really, really nice to have that extra $$$. Especially with the talk of another little monkey around our house sometime later next year.

So I applied.

Now I just need to cross my fingers and hope they give me an interview. I will likely be seriously crushed if I don't get one.

I had forgotten how much I hate putting myself out there like this. I think I'll just go back and hide in my little cocoon. Nice and safe and warm in here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooh best of luck! Your 'dream job' isn't lame at all. (ok, this from the girl who for the longest time wanted to be a tax auditor. haaaaaaaaaaah. )

Keep us posted!