April 23, 2008

Turns out... I'm the bigger wuss....


So I didn't end up taking NatNat for blood this morning. For 2 reasons, the first being she slept through the night and was happy, and I'm sorry but I totally whimped out and couldn't do it. And secondly, while I have the rec for the blood work, the doctor forgot to actually put what kinds of tests they were supposed to do - so they wouldn't have taken her blood anyway! So while I might be a wuss... it wasn't totally MY FAULT!!

But the best part is... the drugs the Doctor gave her worked really, really quickly (thank you!), and she is already doing so much better.

Good enough we even took a walk before dinner (although the picture was from a different walk - oddly enough she was wearing this exact same outfit).

Now let's just hope she sleeps well tonight. I could really use a second night in a row of decent sleep... because, now I've got The Sick. *sigh*

No comments: