I was originally going to post about something else, in fact I was going to post on a Sunday (something I had yet to do), and then well NatNat started not feeling well... and its been a downhill ride (with no training wheels and old brakes) ever since.
We've had nothing but nights of crying, (and now she says stuff - so its not just constantly wailing. Its constant wailing with the words "mommy, puppy, soo-soo, bear" in the middle of it), a low grade fever, no eating, and the snot... oy! the snot!! I should buy stock in paper products, I'd be making a killing... seriously.
So today, after our third night in a row of unpleasantness, I took her to the Doctor's this morning. Which means I have to call work, and make up some excuse 'cause I'm not supposed to be using sick time for the kid, and then get her all the way to the doctor's just to be told that yes, she is sick. Thankfully, this time he gave us drugs, to ago along with her sore ears, sore throat, runny nose and cough.
But the worst is, tomorrow morning, I have to take her in to have blood taken because he thinks she's anemic. Which is entirely possible because the kid doesn't eat. Or at least she very rarely eats. I've been worrying about it for a while, even with everyone telling me 'it's normal, kids do that'. I somehow just knew there was something wrong here. So I'm glad I said it, and I'm glad the Doc is willing to do looking into it and not just assume I'm another paranoid parent. (which I am - who isn't?)
Tomorrow is going to be a very hard day watching my little baby have blood taken. I'd make her father go, but he's a bigger wuss than I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
it sounds like this is going around, I hope it stays far away from me... and I would so so love to take pics of NatNat.....
would be fun.
Post a Comment