April 4, 2008

Fluff sounds good right about now...

I'm going to take a page out of Jen's book and talk about something slightly lighter and fluffier.... 'cause I think I need it after yesterday.

So here goes... a fun survey... also borrowed from Jen.

1. I’ve come to realize that my butt: is more or less okay for someone who has had a kid.
2. I’ve come to realize that when I talk: I tend to not make eye contact and stare at the wall instead.
3. I’ve come to realize that if I love someone: I want to make them as happy as possible.
4. I’ve come to realize that I need: more time to get stuff done in life
5. I’ve come to realize that I’ve lost: too many things to count.
6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when: people think I'm still a kid.
7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk: I tend to be way too giggly. Not good.
8. I’ve come to realize that money: lets me do the things I want to do.
9. I’ve come to realize that my mother: trying to be helpful even when she is driving me crazy.
10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll probably always be: somewhat jealous of other people, but as long as I know it and admit it, its okay.
11. I’ve come to realize that I have a crush on: my camera.
12. I’ve come to realize that the last time I cried was: yesterday.
13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone: rarely rings, and I'm happy about it.
14. I’ve come to realize that when I wake up in the morning: I always can use more sleep.
15. I’ve come to realize that before I go to sleep at night: I need to read something to settle the old brain.
16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking about: the answers to these questions.
17. I’ve come to realize that babies: are the greatest things on the planet.
18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on livejournal blogger: I always look at my comments first.
19. I’ve come to realize that today I will: probably get a lot of nothing done here at work.
20. I’ve come to realize that tonight I will: go shopping and then probably go home and crash on the couch or maybe sew something.
21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow I will: spend the day playing with NatNat and trying to clean the house.
22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to: be a stay-at-home mom, but that we can't afford it.
23. I’ve come to realize that who is most likely to repost this is: Chelle
24. I’ve come to realize relationships: can be positive and negative
25. I’ve come to realize love: makes the world go round
26. I’ve come to realize my best guy friend(s): are my husband and my buddy Bman.
27. I’ve come to realize my best girl friend(s): are all very different.
28. I’ve come to realize food: is something I have issues with, but I am learning to deal.
29. I’ve come to realize that when I’m a girlfriend: Um... I'm married?
30. I’ve come to realize girls and boys: are never going to understand each other.
31. I’ve come to realize over the summer: I want to take as much time off as possible to spend with NatNat
32. I’ve come to realize heartbreak: happens to everyone.

Now your turn. Just keep thinking light and fluffy... light and fluffy. Somedays we all really need it.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

saw this over at Jen's too, looks like everyone needing a little lightening up this week huh. Lord I know I did...
Love this list, enjoyed reading it.