So I took yesterday off. I called in sick and everything. Shhh... don't tell my boss... oh wait, I'm 100% certain he wouldn't care. Never mind.
I did actually stay home from work yesterday and got the house ready for the Par-Tay tomorrow. I'm having to let some of my obsessive tendencies go with this one, as I am not planning it alone, and therefore do not have complete control over everything as I would like. Its been rough. I'm hanging in there, thanks for asking.
I also kept NatNat out of daycare, and that was awesome. She 'helped' me clean, we did a little shopping for party stuff, she looooooves the grocery store, plus we got to spend the day together. I love that little stinker so much. Plus she was in a really happy mood - even if she did wake up at 5:30am!!
And now its Friday, but taking yesterday off makes today feel like Monday... shortest week ever!!
And I swear this is the most boring post ever, What can I say... some days you've just got to ramble! Today I'm just happy its Friday, that I can go out and get junk food for lunch, and its warm out! Yeah for sunshine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment