April 7, 2008

DayCare-itis strikes again...

I'm sick. NatNat is sick. So far the only person not sick is Cory. And the dog. The dog counts right? Although, guaranteed Cory is getting sick. At least, so far, this is just the snotty nose kind of sick... knock on wood.

Its been a really unfun weekend. Talk about great ways to start the week. Plus, and now I'm going to whine for a bit, we're hosting a party for our friend's new baby this coming weekend and I'm not finished the gift, I haven't even started cleaning the house and don't even get me started on the food. All I want to do is go to bed.

*whine off*

Maybe I'll get lucky and magical little woodland creatures will come in and handle everything for me... maybe I should start training that rabbit that has been eating my tulips. He's got to be good for something, aside from mittens (oh! so nasty of me! Its The Sick... I swear... its making me talk crazy).

I think I'll just go to bed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope you're all feeling better soon!