March 20, 2008

Should I stay or should I go now...

If I go there will be trouble
An' if I stay there will be double.

Okay, not really. But I've always like that part of the song... let's face it, who doesn't like The Clash? Hey, wait I see you in the back, shaking your head, what do you have to say, hmm? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Now to what the heck I'm talking about. I've been thinking about moving the blog (yes, I know I just got started) over to Wordpress. I've looked at some of their features, and I've got to say that the anal retentive part of my personality thinks that I would have more control over there (and I like control). Plus, I don't have to loose what I've got going here, 'cause they will let me import everything! So my, somewhat, faithful readership of 5, what do you think?

In other news, NatNat is finally over The *new* sick from earlier this week and she is much, much better. Which is good, because if we had to clean up one more car seat, I was going to be the one getting sick. Although, I do have to say her snowsuit washes like a dream.

And finally, its SPRING!!! YEAH!!! Plus its Easter which means I'm about to start a 4 day weekend. Do I love working for my provincial government or what!?!?

Now if you will excuse me, I'm off to buy tulips! I love tulips! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm. Now you've got me thinking that this would be one way to solve the public/private mental debate for my blog.

How about this.. "I'm in [for the move] if you're in" (to paraphrase Juno). You in??

Kris said...

So let's move! You pick the drop dead date for it, and I'm in! (How's that for passing the old 'decision making' ball?).