August 11, 2008

When did August get here?

I'm alive, I'm here. Okay, so I was out of town for a couple of days. But I am still out there. Somewhere. I just didn't realize how far it had gotten into August. Honest. Not a clue.

Mostly I've been at home, sorting pictures from the last year and reading the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. I had no idea it would be this addictive. I didn't even know the series existed until a few weeks ago until my trusty Entertainment Weekly showed up in the mail with a vampire on the cover. Who knew!

I do have lots of things to say about job interviews, and travelling, and plans for more babies, etc. etc. etc. But right now I'm just going to go back and read about Bella and Edward some more.

If you'll just excuse me.

(I'm such a tease!).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya, hard to believe it's the 12th already today.

So the Twilight series is that good, eh? I may need to add it to the list...

Kris said...

Well the first three books are that good. Or at least, I thought they were that good (but you know me, I love a good mushy romance). The 4th book, is well... its different (some people out there are screaming that its the worst book ever - but its not that bad). Its not as good as the other three, plus its like she switched styles somewhere in the middle there,. So I don't know... but the first three are pretty good. I can't wait for the movie.