August 13, 2008

Back to The Plan, Stan...

I teased about this in my previous post, about those pesky (is it bad that I just typed perky?) little job interviews, but I was too busy yapping about The Twilight Saga to really expand on much (still thinking about those books. But I think that might be for another post entirely).

So here goes...

Job interviews... I got interviews for both those jobs I applied for back in July. I only interviewed for one in the end. The second one, I decided that I wasn't really that interested in it, plus their interview process was a little bit extreme (2 hour 'test', followed by a 20 minutes presentation, followed by 15 minutes of questions on the presentation, finally followed by an actual 30 minute interview - the job soooooooooo was not worth that much effort to me).

So now, I'm just sitting here waiting to hear something, again. Such fun.

In the meantime, I'm supposed to be working. Yeah, working. That's it!

No comments: