I'm officially no longer waiting. Okay, technically I am still waiting for it all to be reviewed, but at least the particular piece of code I was looking for finally showed up.
I'm wearing strappy little sandals with rhinestones on them. While they look seriously cute, they are a bitch to walk in.
I dressed myself and my child in matching clothes today. Yes, I can be that kind of a mother. And no, NatNat isn't wearing rhinestoned shoes.
Almost all of my office appears to be on vacation today. I know this, because I just watered everyone's plants. There are a lot of plants around here.
I have this fear that no one actually reads my blog. Anybody out there? Maybe I should be commenting more on other blogs.
Do bunnies bite? The Daycare is taking NatNat to a petting zoo today.
The weeds in the veggie garden are thisclose to rising up, forming an army and killing me in my sleep. I just know it.
July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Maybe it's a good thing we don't live closer. Our gardens could get together and do a serious revolt.
I read! I comment! Do you read all THREE of my blogs though? :P
Are you interested in a tad bit o' freelance work, mydear? I need blog headers...
oh, your shoes sounds fantastic and I think it's cute to waer matching outfits!!!
I HATE WEEDS!
and no worries - I read all the time!!
Have a great weekend....
I'm here! :) Dude you're scared no one reads your blog? I have like 5 visits.. on a GOOD day.. you're awesome.
waiting stinks, babytrying doesn't.
sometimes.
I read.
I promise.
and bunnies just nibble I think.
ohhh toybox hinges, I will find them again and message you.
Post a Comment