So, a guy I work with just told me that he used to steal the sugar cubes from the bowl by the coffee maker, and that he is the reason we don't have sugar cubes anymore. Yeah, I didn't exactly know what to do with it either.
My new Skechers are too freaking cute for words. I love new shoes.
It's raining cats and rabbits outside today and I don't feel like writing part 2 of my favourite book post, maybe tomorrow.
My office windows are so dirty that it feels like I am looking through homemade paper. Without the pretty dried flowers in it.
I think my boss is having an affair with the woman in the office next to mine. No wonder his wife looked so angry when I saw her in the mall a week ago.
Canada Dry Green Tea Ginger Ale is gross. I do not recommend.
I got my first freelance web job for a band this week. I'm sort of stunned.
I've decided to do a few theme days each week. We'll see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Heh. I love mixed-bag posts. Congrats on the freelance work.
oh, the drama of the work place - don't you just love it?!?!?!
Hope you have a fantastic weekend...
Post a Comment