I'm not going to join Weight Watchers... because I don't need to loose weight. But I am going to attempt to get into better shape. I hope?
Let's see.... where to begin... I've always been thin. I'm a 'petite person', this I know. And while a few times in my life I've weighted a lot more than I would like too, I generally don't appear to be very heavy. Then I got pregnant.
I gained 45 pounds while pregnant with NatNat. Was painful. I got big really, really quickly... and then in my last month got even bigger. I waddled, I had no clothes to wear, I whined (a lot), I was zero fun to live with, and then, thankfully for my body, NatNat was born.
By the time I got out of the hospital I had already lost 15lbs (yeah for baby and water weight). Two months later I was 10lbs shy of my pre-pregnancy weight. By the spring I was 5lbs less than my pregnancy weight. In July of 2007 I was 15lbs less than my pre-pregnancy weight. But I worked HARD for that. I walked 4kms (that would be 2.5 miles for you non-metric folks) every day. Plus I worked out, ate right and generally never stopped moving. And this for me was amazing, because I am so not the exercise type. But I had a goal, and I made myself go for it.
Then I went back to work. And I stopped moving. While so far I haven't gained back a ton of weight... I'm pretty much made of jello. Everything jiggles... and it's ALL BAD. I want to be more toned, and I think it's a goal I can accomplish.
So with that in mind, I've joined up with the girls over here... to see if I can get into better shape. Wish me luck. It very well might not happen.
April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You're not a lemming. You want to be healthy - nothing wrong with that. Good luck... I posted on Kellybeans that I'll be cheering y'all on. Check us out at Pound Off Sound Off too!
Post a Comment